Florida is the sunny state and known for all around great weather, but the best weather (normally) is in the fall. Many people assume tying the knot in Florida in the fall season is nothing but ideal, and it is; however, here are some pros and cons to consider. A little secret, turns out there are more cons than pros!
- Weather, weather, weather! The weather is ideal, mild days and very comfortable nights.
- Tents are not needed normally at your wedding to block the hot sun.
- You are not restricted to a set theme or season, everyone just thinks summer all year around. You can have your ceremony on the beach, wherever you want. As opposed to if you had your wedding up north, the theme would be dark colors to match the fall colors.
- Regretfully, the fall here in Florida is Hurricane season, it ranges from June 1st- November 30
- Your vendors you need for your wedding are very, very busy!
- The rentals you would like to rent are almost impossible to rent. Normally, you would want to rent your chairs, tables, lines, etc.- 6 months out.
- Vendors are more expensive, and if not, it may be difficult to be offered a discount.
- Flights are expensive.
- Cater's calendars are booked, they normally book out 6-8 months before your ceremony.
- Thinking of a beach ceremony, well, so is 200 other people! As a result, this impacts your time you can have your ceremony. Normally the time allowed is 2 hours and that includes set up, the ceremony, and break-down. And your permits you need to have a beach wedding, the permits the beaches offer are limited.
- The beaches are crowded! As you may be interested in having a beach ceremony, you may have too many people there too. People from Europe come to Florida in the fall season, also, the snow birds.